Preparing for W2’s
Starting September 11, you’ll be able to select the option for paperless (digital) W-2s. No more waiting for a delivery package! This feature lets you and your employees access their W-2s in a more secure and convenient way through Employee Access®.
What this means:
- You can sign up for paperless W-2s in our payroll interface by clicking the green leaf on the home page. To ensure Employee Access is turned on:
- Select the Company tab > Employee Access > Manage Employee Access.
- Employees MUST consent to receive paperless W-2s:
- Upon consent, the employee will no longer receive a hard copy of their W-2.
- If they do not consent, you are responsible for providing a hard copy of the employee’s W-2.
- Employees can also go to myaccess.adp.com to begin the registration process.
You can register for paperless W-2s at any time. To ensure you are registered for 2020, please sign up between September 11 – December 31, 2020. After this time, registration will be effective for 2021.
Questions? Please give us a call.