We hope you, your family, and your employees are all staying healthy. We continue to monitor the various changes to the payroll regulations and optional programs – especially relating to the reports needed to fulfill your obligations to meet the PPP Loan forgiveness requirements. As more guidance and reporting requirements are defined, we will have an email outlining how to access those reports.
Online Portal Improvements
We are happy to relay some recently enhanced features in the RUN Powered by ADP® (RUN) platform to help provide a better, more simplified experience. The Special Payroll feature now has a more intuitive name, Off-Cycle Payroll, and easier to use by adding:
- Three specific Off-Cycle Payroll options to choose from: Off-Cycle Payroll, Pay a Bonus, or I forgot to pay an employee
- Questions that’ll help RUN automatically configure the payroll settings
- A guided process that provides important tips and reminders to help avoid common mistakes
Payroll Alerts add another layer of protection when processing payroll. Three new alerts have been added that will display if an employee:
- Has a negative paid time off (PTO) balance
- Is being paid twice within the same payroll cycle
- Has a higher or lower gross pay than usual
Two-Factor Verification Process
- Voice Channel verification was added, which provides the security code by calling the mobile number listed in your security profile
- The Two-Factor Verification prompt will display when adding a new employee or contractor in the New Hire Wizard for expanded protection
We are doing our best to help you with the information and resources you need during these challenging times. If you have any questions, please let us know.